It seems like my kids are ALWAYS hungry. I know, that’s nothing new to any parent. We’ve gotten through the picky years, but we’ve moved on to the bottomless pit years for my son, and my daughter now eats a vegetarian diet.
As part of my 101 goals in 1001 days, I wanted to make 26 different vegetarian meal options for my daughter. She eats a little bit of seafood, but I tried to stick with her preference of a plant-based diet for all the recipes I’ve chosen.
It’ll take us a while to work through all of these, but out of the vast choices of vegetarian recipes on the Internet, these were the ones that I thought my family would like the best.
If you skim the list, you’ll probably figure out quickly that my children enjoy Asian- and Mexican-inspired meals. A lot of these recipes use plenty of items on hand in our pantry, but I had to fight the urge to head to the store and buy more ingredients so I could start cooking today.
- Veggie Spring Rolls (recipe courtesy of Eat Well 101)
- Slow Cooker Coconut Quinoa Curry (recipe courtesy of Alyssa of Simply Quinoa)
- Vegetable Singapore Noodles (recipe courtesy of Melissa of Cilantro and Citronella)
- Creamy Thai Sweet Potato Curry (recipe courtesy of Lindsay of Pinch of Yum)
- Crispy Black Bean Tacos with Avocado-Lime Sauce (courtesy of Marsha and Allison of Food Love)
- Bangkok Coconut Curry Noodle Bowls (another recipe courtesy of Lindsay of Pinch of Yum)
- Veggies and Lentils in Peanut Sauce (recipe courtesy of Richa of Vegan Richa)
- Peanut Tofu Rice Paper Rolls (recipe courtesy of Ania of Lazy Cat Kitchen)
- One Pot Peanut Sauce Noodles (another recipe courtesy of Richa of Vegan Richa)
- Avocado and Mango Brown Rice Sushi (recipe courtesy of Jeanine of Love & Lemons)
- Roasted Vegan Thanksgiving Bowl (recipe courtesy of Brittany and William of I Love Vegan)
- Vegan Korean Bibimbap (recipe courtesy of Amrita of Crazy Vegan Kitchen)
- Jap Chae-Korean Glass Noodles with Vegetables (recipe courtesy of Cindy of Hungry Girl por Vida)
- Slow Cooker Southwestern Fajita Quinoa (recipe courtesy of Chelsea’s Messy Apron)
- White Bean and Avocado Baked Burritos (recipe courtesy of Ceara’s Kitchen)
- Creamy Slow Cooker Potato Corn and Jalapeno Soup (recipe courtesy of Denise of Sweet Peas and Saffron)
- Black Bean and Sweet Potato Flautas (recipe courtesy of Jenn of Peas & Crayons)
- Spicy Thai Noodles (recipe courtesy of Allyson of Domestic Superhero)
- Vegan Spicy Peanut Noodles (another recipe courtesy of Ceara’s Kitchen)
- Vietnamese Tofu Spring Rolls (recipe courtesy of Alex of Delish Knowledge)
- Southwestern Veggie Bowl with Black Bean Hummus (recipe courtesy of Liz of Pumpkin & Peanut Butter)
- Vegan Spicy Black Bean Soup (recipe courtesy of Hurry the Food Up)
- Chipotle Black Bean and Rice Skillet (recipe courtesy of Naturally Ella)
- Mexican Quinoa Salad with Orange Lime Dressing (recipe courtesy of Dana of Minimalist Baker)
- Spicy Black Bean and Lime Quinoa Salad (recipe courtesy of Modern Mom)
- Thai Green Curry with Spring Vegetables (recipe courtesy of Cookie + Kate )