I am very excited to share something fun with you today!
Just in time for Christmas in July, and for 72 hours only, a very special sale of sewing and quilting patterns!
So just what do you get???? You end up with 23 fantastic patterns ($170 value) for only $25!!
You don’t have to be a math whiz to know that’s such a great price for a bundle of patterns by some amazing designers!!
Many of these designs aren’t limited to the holidays, either! But right now is a great time to start planning ahead for the holidays. They sneak up quickly!!
Over the next couple of days, while this pattern bundle is available for sale, I’ll show you which ones I’m working on already. Or I might just go on and on and on about how much I love so many of these great patterns. But for today, I’ll give you just a peek of all the wonderful patterns in this bundle!!
This also happens to be the first time I’ve ever offered a pattern for sale, too!
I hope you enjoy this bundle of patterns as much as I do!
Calling all quilters and sewists – it’s Christmas in July! Add 23 beautiful patterns to your collection (a $170 USD value for just $25 USD), as well as receive exclusive discounts from Sulky and Gotham Quilts.
This bundle includes patterns from these talented quilters and sewists:
– 13 Spools / Amy Garro / Galaxy Stars
– Amy’s Creative Side / Amy Ellis / Fundamentals
– Blossom Heart Quilts / Alyce Blyth / Garland
– Carrie Actually / Carrie Merrell / Giant Dresden Christmas Tree Skirt
– Clover & Violet / Jennie Pickett / The Flora Supply Case
– Cooking Up Quilts / Beth Sellers / Floating (Holiday Version)
– Daydreams of Quilts / Anita LaHay / Being Charming is a Plus
– Emkie Designs / Emma Wengier / Panic Clutch + eBook
– Faith and Fabric / Jen Frost / Christmas Applique
– Hilltop Custom Designs / Amista Baker / Charming Tinsel Pouch
– Live Love Sew / Keera Job / Joy Bells
– Meadow Mist Designs / Cheryl Brickey / Poinsetta Pinwheels
– Night Quilter / Kitty Wilkin / Love Struck and Lupine
– Quiet Play / Kristy Lea / Reindeer
– Quilting Jetgirl / Yvonne Fuchs / Winter Snow
– Quilty Joy Joy / Joy / Holly Jolly Hugs & Kisses (Hey, that’s me!)
– Said With Love / Anne Boundy / Advent Calendar
– Stitches Quilting / Deanna Wall / Holiday Kitchen Ensemble
– Sunflower Stitcheries and Quilting / Raylee Bielenberg / No Peeking Gift Bags
– Swoodson Says / Stephanie Woodson / Little Collectors Backpack
– The Crafty Mummy / Tonya Grant / Triangle Christmas Table Runner
When Jen, of Faith and Fabric, invited me to participate in this quilting and sewing pattern bundle and I jumped at the chance. If you haven’t visited Jen’s website, you might have fun checking out all her patterns. Side note: Since we are talking Christmas in July, one of my favorites is the quilted lanyard tutorial.
Are you ready to start crafting your Christmas gifts? These patterns have me excited to make some gifts for people I love!!